Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Welcome!

I'm excited to go on my quest for knowledge!
Welcome to my new blog! If you want to know what it's about, please click on the "About Me" tab. This is the first week that I am starting this project. I am really excited about it, and I invite anyone who wants to join me to comment or contact me with the insights and things that they learn. But this isn't a commercial blog in any way, and I'm not trying to attract followers. This will be strictly a record of what I'm learning in preparation to be a homeschooling parent.

I will be posting my first report at then end of this week. The topic this week is insights into parenting from the scriptures. I'm also planning on beginning to read the book that I'll be reporting on for Week #3. I'm excited to begin this venture!

No comments:

Post a Comment